Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, July 8, 2016

Penny Farmer’s Crops to Watch $BCS $EBIO $PLCM $AMD


Penny Farmer’s Crops to Watch

I currently have a couple swings that I’m looking to close today, $BIND and $SGY. I’m pretty sure it will be a hit on the account… especially with $BIND.

As for active trades today I’m testing a new scan and will be focusing on stocks between $1 and $15. I’m going to be ignoring the sub $ pennies. The stocks that are sub $ are more difficult to trade and so far not as reliable for me to stay consistent.

Pre-market scan highlighted $BCS, $EBIO, $PLCM, and $AMD

$BCS had about a .40 gain A/H and P/M but the longer charts show a downward trend so I’m more bias to shorting this. I may look at this running in the open and then look to short it into a fade.

$EBIO, I’m watching this to see if it continues to fade from the P/M action though I’m not sure I’d be able to short it.

$PLCM recently broke support at $10.90 and shows a downtrend bias on long term charts, but has had a nice climb on the 1D 15min chart. I’m not sure which way I’ll look at trading this but mostly interested in the price action and if it will move.

 $AMD has a decent uptrend on the daily chart and looking at the P/M on the 1min chart shows the Awesome Oscillator and MAC-D it crossing over the zero lines. I’m looking to enter a long position here.

Hope you all have a good weekend, please say a prayer for the officers in Dallas and their families.

Plant the Seeds of Education and Grow Your Lincolns

Follow me
Twitter @MateoHellion
Instagram @MateoHellion
Profit.ly @PaperAccount & @PennyFarmer

No comments:

Post a Comment