Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Wednesday, August 10, 2016

At the Bottom of the Staircase, I Go Live!


Its been a long journey just to get to the base of my staircase to financial freedom. I've paper traded and studied for over a year and I finally feel that I am ready to move forward.

Unfortunately I'm not starting out above the PTD rule. I'm starting with an account $20k in size. The rule will make the start a little more difficult but since I'm a glass-half-full kind of guy I'm thinking it may be a blessing in disguise that will keep me at a safe pace to start.

This isn't some part time hobby or something I'm doing just for fun. This is my future, this is fulltime, and I will be living off of my profits and dealing with my losses.

It won't be an easy journey. My first "live" trading day proves that. My first trade in $HIIQ went red on me because I ended up getting in a little too late and had the position fade on me for a loss of $400... roughly -4% on the position. But it wasn't a sloppy loss, I cut my losses fairly quickly and managed my risk well. Red days will happen, that is just part of trading. My second trade is an overnight swing in $MWW that gapped 20% on earnings and buyout news. I entered after it appeared to be holding its gains and I'm looking to catch a second day runner.

Remember folks, financial freedom comes to those who plant the seeds of education and grow their pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment