Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, August 12, 2016

Live Trading (Day 2): $GBR $752.38 in Gains


I went into the trading day looking for gap-n-go setups to ride momentum. I found $GBR moving nicely and decided to get in when there was a breakout at the $4.31 level on the one minute chart. I was filled at $4.55 and set a $0.20 trailing stop hoping that I was giving it enough breathing room to take advantage of the volatility. Unfortunately the spread got me and I was stopped out pretty quick at $4.72 for a 3.74% gain and $374 in profits.

The stock continued its uptrend and I decided to jump back in at another breakout on the one minute chart at $5.10 with a fill at $5.12 and set a trailing stop at $0.25 for a little more room thinking that it would allow for more gains to get snagged. I was eventually stopped out at $5.39 for a 5.27% gain and $432 in profits.

In total, I had 2 trades in 40 minutes and a daily P/L of $752.38 which makes up for the losses from day 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment