Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Thursday, February 19, 2015

Out of GLUU for Now

I went into today's trading session knowing that I was pulling the trigger and taking  my losses. I did hold it throughout the day and let the movement whittle away a little of the losses but once I saw that the end of the day was starting to taper down I pulled the trigger. It could have been a lot worse.

This was probably one of my worse trades in regards to how and why I got into it, plus the fact that I lifted my trailing stop. But that said, I also feel like I learned a lot from this one and did a good job of  taking out some of the losses near the end.


Knowing that I was exiting today helped. The day started pretty choppy, which seemed odd for GLUU and made me think that it was more of an intra-day consolidation. I chose to continue to hold for the second half of the day and road it to $5.19. When the down trend began and looked to continue to the EOD I pulled the trigger and exited at $5.15... so as a learning experience I felt really good about my exit strategy.

I don't think this will be my last trade with GLUU, especially with the Katy Perry game set to come out sometime next Fall. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment