Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Watch List Results and GLUU

First I'll start with the results from the watch lists:

HART started the trading day with $2.26 a share and reached the EOD with a gain at $3.58 a share or 6.55% and a high of the day at $3.65. CRNT also ended the day with a gain of $0.07 5.98% and the high reaching $1.28 a share. My last stock, BXE, on the list didn't do as well but did see a small amount of green in the session with the high of the day being $3.16 a share, it did end the day in the red however at $2.84 or -8.68%.

As for Vin_Trader's watch list many ended the day in the red but all did see gains during the trading session. NBG dropped from $1.63 to $1.51 or -7.36%. While SD did better and ended the day with a loss of -0.85%  at $2.33. SD did see a decent high of the day however with it reaching to $2.53. DNR ended with -4.85% at $8.63 a share and seemed to stay in the red all day. My favorite pick of Vin's for the day was GDP which still ended in the green but saw the high of the day hitting 4.50 a share.

All said and done I'm really happy with the watch list I made and like the fact that I was able pick out the best performing from Vin's list. I'm not sure if I can make this a daily thing, but doing dry runs of watch lists seems to have been helping me with identifying good trades.

As for GLUU, it was a rough day and hard to watch the stock working in the red for over half of the trading session. It did manage to recoup a little and end at $5.12 with a loss of -2.10%. My last trade settles tomorrow and I think I'll be pulling out of GLUU regardless to the movement, likely faster if the trade begins to slip further. I'm looking at a rough $70 loss but doing so will increase my trading size from $200 to a little over $300 a trade. That increased trading power will make the amount I lose off the top from trading fees sting a little less.


One more thing... there was a decent Seeking Alpha article that was just published.



No comments:

Post a Comment