Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Successful Trading Day on Friday $IMMR $UNT $RATE

Friday turned out to be a really good learning day for me. I followed my trading plan (except the last trade) and used the watch list feature on Thinkorswim. The indicators for my exits work and I was able to end the first three trades with profits, albeit small profits.

The last trade worked well with regards to using my indicators for an entry point and then exiting at the EOD for a very small loss. If the afternoon push had not stalled out I would have likely taken a profit at the EOD. The bad think however was that I had not planned on making a trade in the afternoon and was doing so out of just wanting to trade. Trading out of being board is basically gambling and I'm here to learn not gamble.

Screenshots and Notes:







  

No comments:

Post a Comment