Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I Stayed Afloat in the Red Sea: $LLNW $SBLK

Well today was a bit of a surprise with my picks because I was fully prepared to have two small losses. Right at the start it was reported that markets in the EU were in the red and that oil was again the culprit. Naturally our markets were pulled down as well and we started the day with a sea of red.


I also knew that I wasn't going to be able to pay close attention to the trades because I needed to deal with the customer service at Frontier Communications to get our home internet up and running again... yeah, 2 FREAKING HOURS!!!! I'll be nice and not swear on my blog but lets just say that I've lost enough brain cells today because of them that I may vote for Sanders.


The good news however, I now have internet at home and I will be able to test out trading with the Thinkorswim platform. As well as ending the day with two small gains.


$LLNW = 5.26% gains and $35 profits


$SBLK = 1.79% gains and $15 profits


Screenshots and Notes:





No comments:

Post a Comment