Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday's Play a Rough Start... But Swing Hopeful

I spent a few hours on Sunday night putting together my watch list of promoted OTC stocks to move on. Most of them failed to take shape in the morning spike but $TPAC climbed quickly to the $0.0024 range and looked like the momentum would carry it through the first hour and beyond. That prompted me to go long with 80,000 shares at $0.0021 ea. Of course the momentum dipped and so did the ticker... Murphy's Law right?

It hit a low of $0.0012 and I should have likely pulled the trigger way before that and cut losses, but I had made a mental plan to hold to the EOD because the promotion / volume still seemed new and that there was more to the ticker. I held and road it to the EOD @ $0.0015 with my plan being a swing play into the morning spike to take profits if they came. No spike and I cut losses.

Needless to say I felt like a dumb ass for switching my trade plan "mid-plan" and I started to mentally prepare myself for the likely losses I was going to see to my "micro" account at E-Trade.

Then as I continued to monitor the $TPAC Twitter page for after market activity I noticed an uptick in posts. Then a post from OTC Dynamics Inc. came in mentioning that "Penny Busters" was starting a promotional campaign this evening. That was quickly followed by 6 tweets promoting the stock as well as OTC Dynamics posting a link with the promotion letter that PB had sent out.

Here's a chart that was posted along with the promotions and though I know this is a promotion I have  to admit the chart doesn't look too bad. Of course they mark the targets way up to the $0.015 range.



Bottom line is that my not so greatly executed trade my turn into a nice swing if their campaigning causes a gap up or morning run. I'm prepared to cut losses, but there is hope for greenage!

No comments:

Post a Comment