Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Wednesday, April 20, 2016

$GRNH Loser $BCEI Winner

Well I'm kicking myself in the ars today because looking back at my trade with $GRNH I can easily say that I should not have made that play. It was too risky, too late, and no real catalyst other than the fact that it is 4/20 today. By the time I was able to trade today and exit, my shares were sitting at $0.0882 giving me a loss greater than 20%

So not only did I know stick to Tim's rules on what to buy, I failed to cut losses quickly. Stupid tax paid in full.

I did however manage to get a decent momentum play today that netted a small gain of $150. 

I'm still managing to not go in the red too much with my paper account, but like my cash account on Profit.ly I still have a very random profit/loss graph which I think is largely because I'm still picking random stocks and haven't applied myself as I should... that and I'm still being an idiot and holding losses way longer than I should be.

I'm almost finished with video 3 of the "How to Make Millions" set and will post my footnotes shortly on it.





Update on swing trades:

$AVP -32.36%, short with a target of $3 to $3.50. 
$RJET -9.02%, long, looking to exit as soon as ticker is traded again.
$SDRL -9.04%, short goal of 10-20%.
$TRIL +16.53%, Long goal of 10-20%
$TWTR -0.29%, Long goal of 10-20% 

Overall total on investment: -6.18% 


No comments:

Post a Comment