Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, April 29, 2016

$PRGN Scaling In: Good Idea or Bad???

The timing of $PRGN couldn't be better because I just started to take notes on video 6 of How to Make Millions, which is heavy on shorting. The supernova yesterday that saw 830% at one point yesterday made this a prime example of a penny stock that can not only make huge gains on the way up but just as big on the way down.

I started to scale shorts into this stock yesterday and took advantage of the momentum continuing to drive the stock higher today and was able to scale in a position of 500 shares at $2.38. If I were trading real money on this and not just paper trading I'm sure I'd be more scared because of the huge percentages up and down. 

But that said, I know that this will dump, most likely in a day or two providing that the stock follows the history of prior spikes and drops... and if it does, I'm betting it dips well below the $1 mark.

This will not be the perfect short trade however. Because as I've dove more into video 6 I've found that I've done a couple things wrong here. First being that I entered shorts on the 1st green day instead of waiting for the first red day. As a result, my initial positions are currently hurting. The other think that I did wrong was with today's entry and that I placed a trade too close to a new high. 

I mostly like could have waited and found a better entry point, but given the likely hood that this will dump soon I'm not worried.





No comments:

Post a Comment