Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Will the 420 Play Work? $GRNH

$GRNH had some decent gains yesterday and was mentioned as a one to watch for today. It looked like it was going to gain towards a HOD in the afternoon and I decided to enter to catch the momentum. Unfortunately shortly after it started to fade on me so I placed a sell order... which was then not executed and the trade is now a swing for tomorrow. But who knows, with tomorrow being 420 maybe this little weed stock with see some green... but I suspect the only green seen tomorrow are by those who are smoking it and too stoned to buy this enough to push it higher to give me a profit lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment