Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Wednesday, June 25, 2014

End of Day Update 06-24-14

Entered a few new trades and holding them for a day or two as swings. The FOUS patterns are there but on the three day charts so holding for now. It did cause a dip in the SW account though. PS1000 saw a small gain today on the short I'm holding.

But the big thing for today is that I created a new paper trading game through Market Watch 


I wanted a simulator to mimic what it will be like when I begin trading real money. SW is a great mobile app and has helped with learning, but it just isn't realistic enough for me. I've found that there is a big difference in trading with an account around $100,000 and $1,000. The averages are different, the risk/reward ratios are different, and the effects of the fees are different. With the PS1000 game you have to deal with a $20 fee off the top just in the entry and exit of the position. It may not seem like a lot, but when you consider the number of shares... or lack there of with $1,000 or less you basically have to deal with stock picks under $1.00 or hit percentages over 30% before you make decent gains.


Has the same trade fee as SureTrader ($4.95) per trade and you start with the $500 minimum to open an account with SureTrader. The only rule to the game is that you must trade stocks with a minimum price of $0.50 and a maximum price of $10.00.

Anyone trading stocks over the $10 rule will be removed (some wiggle-room as I'm not an ass) but no buy a $100 stock and thinking that you're still trading pennies!!!

Good luck and have fun.

End of Day Update:

Stock Wars: $99,071.25 -0.93% for a loss of $1,265.00

Penny Stocks 1000: $530.94 -46.91% for a gain of $14.56

Growing the Lincolns the Game: $495.45 -0.91% for a loss of $4.55


No comments:

Post a Comment