Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Thursday, June 26, 2014

Finding Headlines and Pumps

I came across MarketWired and thought I'd pass along the link. Their newsroom is a great place to find business press releases and market news before most people hear it. Often times you can check the companies on Yahoo Finance Stock Center and find the pennies... if you see that the press release was done by a marketing firm or that the release is a public notice that a company is paying to have promotions done you just might find a pump & dump and be able to get it at the same time the insiders are getting in. Then ride the wave for your 10% and bail.

Here's an example of a penny I found on the site. $ECRY  it's a low float stock so a bit more risky than I like but to test the theory I've made a small buy of 100 shares. The 3 month chart shows the stock recovering and becoming bullish shortly after press releases began to hit the wires. The stock now sits above the 13ema. I'm going to see if it can hit the $0.25 mark from last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment