Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, June 13, 2014

End of Day Update / End of Week 2 (6/13/14)

Friday the 13th? Full Moon Effect? or Just Being a Dumb Ass?

DUMB ASS 100%

So week two was a punch in the gut with my biggest loss yet. Mostly due to being stubborn and justifying why I was breaking one of the rules (cutting losses quickly and moving on) and holding on to SIRI. While "maybe" at some point the stock will climb and make a good long trade, it just isn't working for me. Tim gave some advice regarding picking random stocks and getting random results... and guess what? The guy was right. I didn't see his message until the end of day and SIRI was already down. Then today it continued down and my Stock Wars account took the hit.

I was able to make up some of the losses with long positions in a couple of mid-day gainers... I followed the up trend and netted 2% to 3% of the day's total gains. But that said, the account still missing a chunk of meat.

Penny Stocks 1000 did better. Still took a loss but not as bad. I'm holding a couple of short sells over the weekend.

End of Day Update: 

Stock Wars App:  $99,702.75 for a loss of $2,576.28

Penny Stocks 1000: $623.94 -37.61% for a loss of $18.69

Totals: $2,576.28 - $18.69 = $2,594.97


Total @ End of Week 2

SW:           $99,702.75 @ -%  = -$297.25 Loss 
PS1000: $623.94 @ -37.61% =  -$376.06 Loss 
Total for Week 2:                       -$673.25 Loss 

No comments:

Post a Comment