Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Sunday, June 22, 2014

End of Week 3 Report

The last couple of days have been hectic with taking my wife to the doctors for more ish, kids that need attention, and the never ending list of things that need to be done. The one major upset I had this week was my paper trading account with SureTrader. I had some gains and some pretty bad losses, but then the account expired and is no more. I didn't realize that their demo account had a short time limit on it. Bummer too because it was nice trading with the platform Ill likely be using when I make the move to real money.

For week four I will be focusing on the FOUS 4 pattern and really try to limit my trades with good research. I'm still finding my self trying to make last minute momentum trades during the trading day... especially after a loss. I need to put that emotional knee jerking reaction in check.

One of the main reasons for looking towards the FOUS pattern is that I"m limited on short trades. Currently PS1000 is the only account I paper trade with that can short. SW doesn't allow them.

But enough of the typing and let me get to the numbers.

End of Day Update: 

SureTrader: N/A

Stock Wars: $100,244.25 +0.24% for a loss of $380.00

Penny Stocks 1000: $543.94 -45.61% for a loss of $27.89 


No comments:

Post a Comment