Banner

Banner
Welcome to my blog. A lot has changed since I started this thing. I'm now trading live after about a year of paper trading and studying. Originally I had planned on starting part time and slowly growing my account but life has a funny way of changing your plans. I found myself at a crossroads of sorts and quickly realized that I was being given a once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue my goals. I took the leap and I'm not looking back. Follow me here and see the triumphs and the losses.

Updated (08-10-16)

I tend to look for momentum trades that I can hold for anywhere from a few hours to a few days. I usually take positions of $5k to $10k in size to allow larger gains on smaller percentages (it's easier to hit a 1% to 5% gain vs a 10% to 20%+ gainer) and I like to use a trailing stop.

This blog is a way for me to log my progress and to aid me in learning, I hope that you find it useful. Financial freedom isn't given, it is earned. So plant the seeds of education and grow your pennies!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

End of Day Update 06-25-14

Saw some gains in the stocks I was holding. Took profits and cut some fat. Still holding a few. Added big to $NIHD on my SW account. Great dip at the end of the day for a buying op. Now holding 20,000 shares. FOUS pattern still in play and the stock will likely get back to the 13ema tomorrow.

End of Day Update:

Stock Wars: $99,556.25 -0.44% for a gain of $495.00

Penny Stocks 1000: $519.50 -48.05% for a loss of $11.44

Growing the Lincolns the Game: $483.65 -3.27% for a loss of $11.80

No comments:

Post a Comment