Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Saturday, August 23, 2014

GLUU & IFON: What's Going On?

Friday saw GLUU continue its drop in price and we're now sitting below $5... really sucks and highlights the reason of why you need to have a trailing stop in place. I'm now at a NEGATIVE 34% on the position which would be my larges loss if I closed the position. I am continuing to hold however, but not just because I don't want to take the hit, it's mostly because I still see the stock bouncing to the $7 to $10 range near or after Q3.

Here's a couple of recent articles on GLUU:






The new position this week on IFON ended the week in the green but only by a hair. We are still bobbing around on the 200ema and the pattern holds. Between June 10th through the 18th the ticker saw a similar bobbing action before rising to $2.27 and then dipping back to the 200ema for another bounce that shot up to $2.46.

I have the 8% trailing stop in place but I'm thinking I won't need it. If the stock hits the 10% mark I'll tighten the stop to 2% or 3%. With this pattern usually hitting a gain of 10% to 15% that should leave me with no less than 8% gains. I may manually take profits at the 15% though.


No comments:

Post a Comment