Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, August 15, 2014

Stop Triggered on LSG: New Game for GLUU is a Hit

Unfortunately $LSG continued to slow and I saw today's dip trigger my 8% trailing stop. It gave me a small 2.62% gain... but with the smaller position size the fee hit me and caused a loss of $7.94. I was hoping for at least a 10% gain before the trigger was pulled but oh well. The stop did it's job and protected me from a larger loss. I may look for a re-entry later but I'm waiting for the GLUU position to finish first. I think my next trade with utilize a full half of my capital to maximize my position size.

-------------------------



Glu Mobile (GLUU) Introduces 'Tap Sports Baseball' App


Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) announced the availability of Tap Sports Baseball on the App Store and Google Play. Players assemble and manage their own roster of players, make game-time decisions, and play against Game Center and Facebook friends. Glu has partnered with the Major League Baseball Players Association to include the names and numbers of real-world baseball stars, adding to the realism of the game.
"We are excited to enter the sports genre with an easy to play, highly social experience in Tap Sports Baseball," said Niccolo de Masi, Glu CEO. "Tap Sports Baseball delivers an authentic major league experience through one-touch tap controls, exciting offense-centric gameplay, and through Glu`s agreement with the MLBPA, many of today`s star players."

Other Article from MarketWatch



Lot of talk on the StockTwits forum for GLUU. Sounds like this is a new hit for the company and with some luck we'll see this reflected on the ticker price.

No comments:

Post a Comment