Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Seeking Alpha Article Bullish on GLUU

A new Seeking Alpha article was published today highlighting why traders may want to get in while the stock is still low.

From the article:
Stone Fox Capital

Bottom Line

The best part about a secondary in a growth stock is that it typically deflates the stock price while at the same time padding the balance sheet with cash. New investors get the opportunity to enter the stock at an artificial low with the extra security blanket of a balance sheet loaded with cash. In this case, investors had the added proof of the process working in the past and a prime example of how the company can use a small amount of cash to turn a distinguishable game franchise into a mobile winner.
The recent secondary by Glu Mobile was undoubtedly frustrating to existing investors at the time, but anybody paying attention to the balance sheet knew the possibility might exist. As with Zynga and its large cash hoard, it's really what the company does with the cash that matters as much as how it was obtained. Glu Mobile has a history of utilizing the cash cushion to further the company and investors should opportunistically take advantage of the current and future dips in the stock.
Use the recent weakness in Glu Mobile to embrace the stock as it continues to create top downloaded games.

No comments:

Post a Comment