Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

VP of GLUU Sells 37,596 Shares: Good or Bad?

Well my 2nd position in $GLUU continued to drop today and has continued to make me cringe at the fact that I broke another rule (releasing my 8% trailing stop) The position now sits with a nasty -30.48% loss totaling $74.93 in unrealized losses. 

Several traders on StockTwits that are pro GLUU and sitting on long positions too have pointed out that this ticker's history shows large drops post ER and then nice climbs to higher levels a while later. This and the positives within the company itself has reinforced my belief in holding long. Such as profits, products, the recent acquisition of a profitable company, etc.

But with all that said, I was sent an email announcing that the company's VP had just sold 37,596 shares... I'm now wondering what this says and how it will effect the ticker in the next few days.

I'm guessing that it could be profit taking on the VP's part, but it seems odd to do so now, why not back in the 7s? 

Could it mean that the VP is getting ready to leave the company? Not sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment