I'm still holding because I strongly feel that this ticker will climb back to the $7 and $8 range, and likely see higher near the Q3 results.
This is why:
- New games are ranking high and giving larger competitors major competition.
- Unique monitizing platforms for their products.
- The acquisition of Cie games is set to complete by the end of Aug, stock dilution should see a correction when that completes... unless the deal isn't finished on time.
- Sept. 1, insiders are allowed to buy back in to the company
- Oct. Q3 results are do and the profit numbers are huge this quarter!
- I'm betting that sometime Sept we see "smart money" placing positions.