Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, July 4, 2014

End of Day Update and 4th of July Weekend!!!

All but one of my picks pulled back today with a loss of 0.5% to 4%, a little nerve racking but from what I've been reading stocks tend to pull back before holidays and long weekends as investors who don't have the stomach sell off shares. I took the opportunity to ramp up the positions of $WTSL in my SW and MM accounts and bought several shares at $1.02. I still suspect that this stock will climb to the $1.45 range before I pull the trigger.

I'm starting to get very frustrated with the quality of these mobile apps to paper trade with. Stock Wars has gone in to the 4th straight day of problems and the 2nd day of only showing pending orders but refusing to post new positions. Unfortunately for anyone actually following me that means my account balance for SW isn't accurate.

In addition to the ish with SW now the Market Millionaire app is not connecting and I am unable to get the thing up and running.

So with that said, I'll apologize now because I am not going to post an updated balance for either and I'm going to hold off on the "end of week" stat as well.

I can post updates for the Market Watch games though...

End of Day Update:

Stock Wars: N/A []

Market Millionaire: N/A []

Penny Stocks 1000: $618.17 -38.18% [] for a loss of $12.12 []

Growing the Lincolns the Game: $514.78 +2.96% [] for a loss of $30.19 []

No comments:

Post a Comment