Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Monday, July 14, 2014

Trades #3 & #4: GLUU & WPCS

After monitoring the three stocks over the weekend I've decided to enter positions on two of them.

Trade #3 @ $6.00 with 46 shares

$GLUU saw a massive volume of comments on StockTwits with a lot of positives regarding the two latest game releases. Both of which climbed into the top 20 downloaded games for iPads/iPhone and show a great potential to make the stock rise. I'm feel really good about this momentum trade and look forward to outcome!

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


$WPCS had a decent amount of comments on StockTwits over the weekend and the pre-market for Monday (at the time of writing this 04:40am) had hit a whopping 53% and looked to have a nice gap up to start the week off. With the SEC filing showing a share holder meeting for this week on the 15th and movement on the sell of their Seattle operation in a smart financial move I'm hoping that the climb will continue throughout the week and allow me to grab some of the gains before it falls.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As a learning exercise I'm watching the activity of $VPLM. I found a press release stating that this Bellevue WA based company had just secured a US Patent. The last time the company issued a press release it climbed a bit and is now sitting at $0.2250 a share. A little too risky for me with it being on a Pink Sheet but I'm interested in watching how the market reacts to the news. Who knows, if it climbs a bit and another bit of news is released I might take a small position on it and ride the bump, but until then I'm just window shopping.




1 comment: