Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Thursday, July 10, 2014

Looking For Green Today with WTSL

I've been monitoring StockTwits regarding other traders playing $WTSL and I keep seeing other more seasoned traders speaking of the stock being bullish. It seems that they are trading the same pattern I am and I've read two traders now who've mentioned today as the day she climbs out of the pullback.

Supposedly there is going to be a Seeking Alpha article by contributing author "Micro-cap Gem Finder" published today about WTSL being bullish. I doubt it will have the same effect as a press release from Wet Seal Inc's HQ, but most Seeking Alpha articles find there way to the major financial news outlets.

You combine the article with the price and positive closing today.... well folks I just may get the gains I'm waiting for. Better yet, the Freeride rule is lifted today and I can freely trade out either way.

So, about today...

The indexes saw green again and as a result WTSL ended in green as well. In fact, when I took a look at the charts I found that not only did the stock close with a strong position over the 13ema, the percentage chart shows that it traded mostly bullish today. All good news that suggests today is going to be a good day.

Candlestick Chart/Intraday 5 minutes
Note the large bull candles with buyers taking advantage of the price? Could this be swing traders prepping for today?


Percentage Chart/Intraday 5 minutes

Note the strong bullish open to half day? Large bullish spike at end over the 13ema?

No comments:

Post a Comment