Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Sunday, March 20, 2016

5 Tips for Small Account Traders: Well 4 Good Ones

Here is a nice post on Profit.ly from ConnorAlerts, one of Tim's students that has had a great deal of success. I agree with four out of five tips. #3 regarding a trading app called RobbinHood is not something I'd suggest going with.

I've heard of people having some major issues with that app not allowing traders to execute trades until they complete some survey. In the world of pennies time truly is money because it can move huge percentages in a very short period of time... sometimes within a minute you can see jumps of 10% or more.

Granted, commission slippage is a major thing to take into account with making your trades on a small account because your position size is so much smaller that often times that trade may only see a gain or loss of $20 to $60.

But accepting poor execution to save a little money isn't worth it in my opinion. When I chose to take profits or cut losses I want it to be when I hit the button.

http://profit.ly/user/ConnorAlerts/blog/five-tips-for-traders-with-25000-or-less

No comments:

Post a Comment