Banner

Banner
Welcome to my blog. A lot has changed since I started this thing. I'm now trading live after about a year of paper trading and studying. Originally I had planned on starting part time and slowly growing my account but life has a funny way of changing your plans. I found myself at a crossroads of sorts and quickly realized that I was being given a once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue my goals. I took the leap and I'm not looking back. Follow me here and see the triumphs and the losses.

Updated (08-10-16)

I tend to look for momentum trades that I can hold for anywhere from a few hours to a few days. I usually take positions of $5k to $10k in size to allow larger gains on smaller percentages (it's easier to hit a 1% to 5% gain vs a 10% to 20%+ gainer) and I like to use a trailing stop.

This blog is a way for me to log my progress and to aid me in learning, I hope that you find it useful. Financial freedom isn't given, it is earned. So plant the seeds of education and grow your pennies!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

$TRIL New Swing, $SKY Swing Hits 40% Gains!

Not a huge trading day for me but I did enter a new swing trade with $TRIL as the set up on the daily chart look promising. The most exciting thing of the day was that my swing trade with $SKY hit over 40% in gains and my swing with $GRPN is nearing 5% gains.


Hoping to close out some of the trades this week if the charts suggest it.


SWING SETUP FOR $TRIL








Update on swing trades:


$AVP -16.18%, short with a target of $3 to $3.50.
$FIG 0.00% , short with a target of about $3.85.
$GRPN +4.44%, short with a target of $3 to $3.20.
$NADL -27.75%, long goal of 10-20%.
$RJET -9.02%, long, looking to exit as soon as ticker is traded again. (Seems there was some activity but the chart doesn't show movement??? Not sure but I have a sell order pending)
$SDRL -20.44%, long goal of 10-20%.
$SKY +40.98%, long goal of 10-20%
$TRIL -8.02%, Long goal of 10-20% 

Overall total on investment: -6.72%

No comments:

Post a Comment