Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Monday, March 28, 2016

Stock to Watch: Swing Updates

First and foremost, I hope you have a fun and safe Easter... those egg hunts can be dangerous! Seriously, did you see the article on the egg hunt that was ruined because greedy little moms and dads were behaving worse than their kids? ??

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/27/us/pez-candy-easter-egg-hunt/index.html

But anyways, back to trading pennies and building wealth. I didn't enter any new trades today because the market wasn't speaking to me this morning. $ACAD was on my watch list and really took off pre-market but that was about it.

I thought I'd share one trade setup I found that looks promising as a swing, $ODP on the 4 hour and Daily charts is setting up to be a possible breakout if it can rise past the $7.70ish range, which would then find resistance at about $8 to $8.90 levels. But I don't think it would do this in one market day, maybe a swing of a few days.

I also took a glance at my big win from last week, $SKY and gave my self a case of the should'a could'a wouldas, because it closed the day at $8.23, which would have me sitting at a 83.3% gain and a profit of $748. But I'm not complaining. I took a healthy gain.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring or if I'll be entering any trades, so in the meantime here is an update on the current swings I'm paper trading, many are still in the red but saw some gaining today:

$GRPN +$30, $NADL +$16, $SDRL +$90, $TRIL +$36



Update on swing trades:


$AVP -23.08%, short with a target of $3 to $3.50.
$GRPN +3.70%, short with a target of $3 to $3.20.
$NADL -26.50%, long goal of 10-20%.
$RJET -9.02%, long, looking to exit as soon as ticker is traded again.
$SDRL -17.24%, long goal of 10-20%.
$TRIL -11.19%, Long goal of 10-20% 

Overall total on investment: -12.48%





No comments:

Post a Comment