Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Thursday, March 24, 2016

$SKY Took Profits @ 68.82% Gains! Epic Inspiration!

I was pleasantly surprised to see a huge spike in my position with $SKY this morning when I glanced at my ThinkorSwim platform. I originally entered the trade as a multi-day swing to test out which type of trading I prefer... I'm still not sure by the way...


I used the daily chart to find a trade setup that looked promising and entered $SKY on 03-08 at a price of $4.49 per share with a small position of just 200 shares. This was because I was trying to limit myself to simulate about a $1000 investment for a small account.


The daily chart still shows the same pattern to hold but after such a large spike it felt like it was a smart time to exit and take profits, especially since I was way past the initial 10-20% target.


Now that I'm out of the position I kind of wish I had left a few share in to follow the chart pattern all the way to the sell trigger. But I'll continue to watch from the sidelines and once that trigger is shown I'll do a "what if" comparison.




I also closed another multi-day swing trade this morning $FIG as a short, though not because of spectacular gains or anything. I just lost confidence in the trade and wasn't crazy about the chart patterns. It's a small gain, but a gain is a gain, so I'm not complaining.


Update on swing trades:


$AVP -13.26%, short with a target of $3 to $3.50.
$GRPN +3.21%, short with a target of $3 to $3.20.
$NADL -28.50%, long goal of 10-20%.
$RJET -9.02%, long, looking to exit as soon as ticker is traded again.
$SDRL -19.46%, long goal of 10-20%.
$TRIL -12.08%, Long goal of 10-20% 

Overall total on investment: -11.19%


No comments:

Post a Comment