Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Testing Another Multi-day Swing (short) on $FIG


As part of learning how to find multi-day swings and entry points I’m going to see if I can short $FIG with an entry tomorrow if it continues to fall.

There is some potential good news but good news doesn’t always translate to upward movement. The weekly chart shows a strong downward trend with a small pop after earnings (good news) but it appears that the trend may be setting up to continue downward. The MACD and AO on the weekly do show some positive  movement though, so I'm interested to see how those indicators react on the weekly chart.

On the daily chart the MACD and AO indicators both show triggers to go short if entering a trade with a crossover of the MACD and red bars on the AO. A pretty clear curving reversal is on the MACD as well.

I have a GTC limit order to short 1000 shares @ $4.01 and I'm shooting for a cover around the $3.85 range were there appears to be a double bottom support.

Not sure if it will work out the way I think it will, there does appear to be quite a bit of positive chatter on some of the social media sites but I've learned to take that with a grain of salt.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment