Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, May 20, 2016

TGIF & I Don't Mean the Ticker!

Its days/weeks like this that make me regret posting every trade. It's hard to swallow your mistakes and put them out for the world to see. I'd much rather share with you only the wins...

But that isn't right and it won't help me grow as a trader nor build trust with those who read my posts. 

The transparency preponderant to Tim Sykes teachings is key.

So with that said, I have to admit that I ended the week horribly. In fact, this week is likely the worse trading week I've ever had with four large losing trade and even worse, I willingly broke rules and did pretty much everything Tim advises you not to do.

I forced trades, used market orders, failed to cut losses, failed to use chart levels, gave in to FOMO, didn't pay much attention if the stocks were contract winners or earnings winners... and I'm sure there is more.

I'm going to study and really do everything possible to focus on better trades and sticking to the rules.

This week is exactly why I am paper trading. I truly need to focus on the fundamentals and become consistent with my trades and following the rules.

Here's the review of my loss in $LINE today


No comments:

Post a Comment