Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Watch List 05/25

FCX ~ 4.86% EOD +0.43% A/H, Long overnight after being alerted to the mid-day breakout at $11.58 and getting in at the multi-day breakout of $11.68. Looking see this test resistance at $11.98 and or crack $12.

NM ~ 51.04% EOD, Earnings winner beats by $0.29. Near a breakout of the $1 range with triple top resistance at the $1.68 level. This could run up between those two levels for a nice gain.

INNL ~ 47.82% EOD, news on two phase 3 studies as a positive catalyst. Next big resistance in the $13.90 range. This could gap up in the morning so if I were to go long it would be after the morning run and I’d look for a setup on the min to

PEIX ~ 20.56% EOD, Earnings news and just broke out from the $5.85 range with multi-day run up. If momentum continues a play to $7.68 to $8 range could be do-able.

Happy Trading

Follow me on Twitter @MateoHellion
Follow me on Profit.ly @Alleywolf

Follow me on Profit.ly @PaperAccount



No comments:

Post a Comment