Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Watch List for 05-19

GBSN ~ 110% @ EOD, Long 2k shares. Huge run, looking to ride momentum and sell into AM, target of 5% to 20% gains.

HERO ~ -6% @ EOD, Short 1k shares. 1st red day after multi-day run. Goal is 5% to 10% gains.

XGTI ~ 40% @EOD. Broke out of the $0.11 resistance, looks like possible coming breakout at $0.12. Could run to $0.14.

CSLT ~ 26% @ EOD. Strategic alliance aka merger, break out from $4 resistance. $4.45 is next major resistance.

ALQA ~ 23% @ EOD. Needs to hold the breakout about $1.10.

GEVO ~ 19% @ EOD. Can be a big run if it breaks past $0.45 but if it fades there will be a head and shoulder pattern in the 1hr chart.

ESNC ~ 16% @ EOD. Nice multi-day breakout at the $0.40 resistance, can run.


FIVN ~ 16% @ EOD. Higher priced than I like to trade by a well-known name and it could get media coverage from gamers outlets. Stock has been gaining since Nov. If it breaks the $11 range for new 52wk high it could run much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment