Banner

Banner
Welcome to my blog. A lot has changed since I started this thing. I'm now trading live after about a year of paper trading and studying. Originally I had planned on starting part time and slowly growing my account but life has a funny way of changing your plans. I found myself at a crossroads of sorts and quickly realized that I was being given a once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue my goals. I took the leap and I'm not looking back. Follow me here and see the triumphs and the losses.

Updated (08-10-16)

I tend to look for momentum trades that I can hold for anywhere from a few hours to a few days. I usually take positions of $5k to $10k in size to allow larger gains on smaller percentages (it's easier to hit a 1% to 5% gain vs a 10% to 20%+ gainer) and I like to use a trailing stop.

This blog is a way for me to log my progress and to aid me in learning, I hope that you find it useful. Financial freedom isn't given, it is earned. So plant the seeds of education and grow your pennies!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Watch List 05-20

KOOL, 79% EOD, 3.61, publishing data on drug, ideal is breakout above $4

LINE, 48% EOD, .15, notice of delisting, debt swap, look for breakout above $0.16

AQMS, 28% EOD, 10.06, Interstate Battery Co investing $10m in common stock. Watch for long positon if it breaks today’s HOD.

LNCO, 26% EOD, .12, sympathy play with $LINE, look for breakouts above $0.15 and $0.18.

NSPR, 20% EOD, .41, paid promotion, unknown amount for promotion, look for breakout above $0.43 as it could run to $0.50

CAPN, 19% EOD, 1.30, financials released, no big news, it broke past the $1.29 resistance so watch if it turns into a support.

ULTR, 17% EOD, .31, no new news, watch for breakout above $0.38

RADA, 13% EOD, .42, financial restructuring, has spiked in the past, might be a challenge to find a good entry point


LCLP, first red day on this paid pump. TOS doesn't have shares the short, other wise I'd take a small position and play it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment