Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Monday, May 23, 2016

Watch List 05-24

KEYW ~ 5.87% EOD, long overnight due to major multi-contract win worth $460m with US Cyber Command and multi-day breakout of the $8.50 resistance. Looking to sell into a run in the AM. Other news was released A/H that CFO was replaced by CFO with former defense contract experience.

XGTI ~ 96.51% EOD, missed on earning and appears to be fading. Could be a decent short if shares are to be found by the $0.1380 range. I doubt I’ll play this one.

BBEP ~ 68.92% EOD, almost traded this today and cancelled my limit order when I wasn’t going to get the price I was looking for @ $0.115 just above the breakout. Will watch for a potential play if it can crack today’s HOD and test $0.21.

SCON ~ 39.11% EOD, Earnings news and volume spike, does appear to have a double top on the 30min chart but if it can breakout past $0.30 and $0.32 levels there is nice upside potential to run.

WRES ~ 32.26% EOD, Earnings released, pending, this is a former runner so it can spike again. $0.18 and $0.20 are key levels that need to be broken for a real run.

CRDS ~ 30.79% EOD, no real news on this former runner. Going to watch the price action and see if this is being pumped.

CERE ~ 19.71% EOD, resent patent awards and product testing, if it can break out of the $0.2760 range it can potentially run to $0.30 or more.

CLRB ~ 17.97% EOD, Closed out my over the weekend long swing. Will continue to watch this to see if it can crack the $5 mark. If it can, we may see another $1 run up to $6. It seems overextended so this may be more risk than reward. On the short side, a crack of the $3 mark could push down quite a bit.


SOL ~ 15.45% EOD, Earnings, could breakout past the $1.45 level. It seems a little more choppy/undefined compared to other charts I’ve traded but a good play may materialize.

Happy Trading

Follow me on Twitter @MateoHellion
Follow me on Profit.ly @Alleywolf
Follow me on Profit.ly @PaperAccount

No comments:

Post a Comment