Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Thursday, May 26, 2016

Watch List for 05-27

ASX ~ 18% EOD, I’m short on this overnight from $5.75 with a tight stop set at $5.91 ($0.16). This had some merger type news today and climbed throughout the day. It has been in a sideways channel for a while however with the top at $5.90. That top level has now been tested 5 times with today’s failing to hold. My goal is to catch a fade tomorrow to $4.89 or even $4.40.

NERV ~ 233.33% EOD, Had positive phase 2 testing and gapped up in the opening before further climbing during the day. Has shown some fading into the EOD and A/H. I’m short bias and think this could come back down pretty quickly.

SGY ~ 36.73% EOD, This has had solid gains for a few days now and is showing signs that it may breakout over a multi-day level of .68 to .70.

HUSA ~ 31.60% EOD, Financials out, breaking out above .22 and could test .27 range if we continue to see momentum. I’d watch key resistance levels before going long as this could just be a dead cat bounce.

SKIS ~ 27% EOD, Financials and upgrade new, tested the resistance level at $4.56 but faded into the close. This could go either way but I’m more on the short bias side for it.

EBIO ~ 24.77% EOD, No current news to justify the move up, but had a nice run today breaking past the resistance level at $1.30. This may be a decent momentum play if the $1.30 continues to act as a support.

GLRI ~ 21% EOD, Financials, This is a former runner with runs that reached .38 and .66. The spikes are always short lived so this could just be a pop & drop. Either way may work but I’d be very cautious here.

ARP ~ 20.33% EOD, Financials, this has had several days of gains. There are several levels of resistance starting at $0.366 and going up to $0.60. I’d wait until momentum is confirmed by breakouts and solid supports.


GOGO ~ 16.35%, Contract win with airline, This had a nice move up on volume and the contract win as a catalyst. It does have some strong resistance to chew through at the $11.75 level which it tested at the HOD. If it isn’t able to crack that level it will likely get slapped back down to the $9.95 range before reversing and going to the retest.

Happy Trading
Follow me on Twitter @MateoHellionFollow me on Profit.ly @Alleywolf
Follow me on Profit.ly @PaperAccount

No comments:

Post a Comment