Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Thursday, June 2, 2016

Looking for my Groove $CLF $IMNP $EBIO

I'm finding myself in a bit of a dilemma. Getting into a position at the EOD and holding overnight is a great way to avoid the PDT rule, but I'm not seeing a consistency with those trades. I don't like how you basically are losing control of the trade because any number of things can take place overnight.

That leaves me with a couple day trades a week if I want to stay away from violating the PDT.

The first hour of the trading day and the last hour of the day are were most of the action is. On the west coast that's a schedule of 6:30am at the open and 1pm at the close.

My family schedule doesn't match well with the opening and I'd truly need to stay up throughout the night to ensure that I don't miss it.

I also drive my oldest son to school in the morning, start work at 11:00am, and spend most of the trading day on my mobile.

I'm going to try this method for a bit:

7:30 -8:00, scan my watch list for any plays that are moving and if there is a solid entry ie breakout

8:00 - 9:45, monitoring trade on mobile while taking son to school and errands

9:45 - 10:00, chance to check trades on ToS with indicators

11:00 - 1pm, I'll be mostly on my mobile at work and if I don't have a trade in play by 11:30 I may look for an afternoon position.

I don't plan on holding overnight and I'm looking for smaller percent gain to increase my odds of walking away with a profit. I'm going to start with a goal of 4% to 8% and taking positions of roughly $10k. That will allow the smaller percent gains to mean more.



I have no idea if this will prove to be helpful with creating some consistency with my trades but I just don't feel like the overnight hold is working for me.

Stay tuned!

Follow me on Profit.ly @alleywolf or @paperaccount
Follow me on Instagram @MateoHellion
Follom me on Twitter @MateoHellion

No comments:

Post a Comment