Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, June 17, 2016

Penny Farmer’s Crops to Watch $MGT $EXAS


Penny Farmer’s Crops to Watch $MGT $EXAS

Friday’s list is on the small side. There just wasn’t a ton that I was crazy about and I already have several on lists from earlier this week that I’ll be checking on for possible plays.

I hope that the dads reading this blog post have a great father’s day planned. I’ll be taking the family to Paine Airfield in Everett for an air show put on by the Flying Heritage Museum. Several WWII era fighter planes will be taking to the skies and putting on a show for us. I hear the museum also has several tanks in their collection too.

I’ll be posting pictures on twitter and instagram so please click follow and check them out.



Main Crops:

MGT , 7.84% EOD. Not a lot of movement in this but I entered when this was making NHODs. It faded on me as we closed and my position was in the red. It did hold the 3.40 support and this has a history of morning runs and afternoon fades. Going to be available at the open to sell into a morning run or cut losses.

EXAS, 20.58% EOD, This had another nice run and it continued in A/H but I’m not sure it can continue and retest the 52wk high of $12.50. I’m short bias on this.

Side Crops:

FREEF, EBIO,



Please follow me

Twitter @MateoHellion

Instagram @MateoHellion

No comments:

Post a Comment