Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Monday, June 6, 2016

PennyFarmer Crops to Watch 06/07

Crops for 06/07byPaperAccount
Never too early for branding lol. Since my trading blog is pennyfarmer.com I'll go ahead and call my watch lists crops... why not right?
Main Crops:
HMNY ~ 549.16% EOD, This had a huge rip today from $1 range all the way to the HOD of $10! This was due to news of a pending merger and earnings. This could go either way honestly, it could still have a lot of upward momentum as late comers like myself look to jump in for a day two rip, or we can see this dumping because it went up too fast for its own good. Either way it is worth watching and is top on my list for tomorrow.

I missed the run on this today. I left the house to take my son to school and about 5 minutes later it broke out and ripped to $15. I hate missing a good play, especially when I was watching for it. But you can't force trades to fit your schedule and you have to realize that trades come and go, there will be another runner. Also wasn't able to short it into the close because the ToS platform didn't have shares to short. But I saw it and would have nailed the trade if I was able to get in.
VBLT ~ 72.54% EOD, This spiked in the morning due to news of positive cancer treatment trials. I’m actually a little short bias on this stock because it seems that many times a runner that fades into the close will dip further the following day. Not sure if I will trade this though.

Saw a decent short play but wasn't able to get shares in the ToS platform.
TPUB ~ 17.74% EOD, This had a decent run today with the news exposure on the Gannet bid thing. It’s a bit pricer than stocks I probably should be focusing on but with this being a major newspaper with widespread exposure it could see another day of momentum as it will likely show up on peoples scanners and news feeds today/evening.

I didn't see a good play here today but I'm going to keep it on the watch list. There was another article out today on a 16% owner buy in.
Side Crops:
URRE, CJES, AMRS, NR, ARGS
As with many of my picks I spotted some good short plays but was unable to find shares to short so I had to sit them out. I was able to get in ARGS for a small 2.85% gain.
Follow me on Profit.ly @paperaccount & @Alleywolf
Follow me on Twitter @MateoHellion
Follow me on Instagram @MateoHellion

No comments:

Post a Comment