Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, June 24, 2016

Penny Farmer's Crops to Watch 6/24 $ZAIS $NADL $UVXY $GST


Penny Farmer’s Crops to Watch 6/24 $ZAIS

Good morning fellow penny farmers and a HUGE congrats to those from Great Britain on securing your independence. I love watching history take place and there is no doubt that what is going on in Europe is historic.

The global markets started going crazy as we led up to the vote and after. Japan halted trading for a while, the pound went into a freefall, and oil dropped significantly as well. As an investor this would be a very scary day, but as a trader this is a day full of opportunity.

I made a few paper trades in FX with GBP/CAD and GBP/USD after the pairs appeared to be bouncing off of their bottoms. My first two trades netted about $600 in profits and I still have two positions open.

Speaking of open positions, I did very little trading on Thursday and decided to place a long position in $ZAIS near the close. The stock had a huge run and was holding levels on a pullback into the EOD. My plan is to hold overnight and sell into continued momentum with a trailing S/L of .10 cents.

Crops to Watch

Main Crops:

ZAIS, 185.1% EOD. This had a huge run on Thursday. I entered within the last half hour of the day and took a position @ 3.97 when the pullback was holding support levels. My plan is to sell into continued momentum and I have a trailing stop in place.

Side Crops: UVXY, NADL, GST

Happy Trading and remember, Plant the Seeds of Education and Grow Your Pennies

Please follow me
Twitter @MateoHellion
Instagram @MateoHellion
Profit.ly @PaperAccount & @PennyFarmer

No comments:

Post a Comment