Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Friday, June 3, 2016

What Does a $5,500.00 Win in $EBIO Mean to You?

Yesterday I entered a position in $EBIO to catch an afternoon breakout and hopefully a run into the close. I nailed the entry and was in right at the $1.85 breakout level and watch it rise to the $1.90 to $1.95 ranges. I started to lose some strength and I decided to exit... but the limit order didn't fill by the EOD and as the price faded I was stuck with an overnight trade.

I was prepared to exit as soon as the market opened and just take the loss.

But then the overnight issue became a blessing in disguise and it gaped up in the morning. I then started moving my hard stop loss line as the price moved the stock higher.

I was eventually stopped out at $2.40 but that left me with 29.73% gains and $5,500.00 profits on one trade.

Of course, we're talking paper trading here so I'm not actually $5k richer.

But with that said, this trade does hold a lot of value for me because it confirms that having financial freedom is truly possible.



I attempted another trade today looking to catch an afternoon breakout in $CLF at $1.65. I was able to get a good entry and it appeared that the breakout was going to take shape. It did pop to $1.69 briefly but then quickly fell and triggered my stop loss. In all, the trade was well executed and I cut losses with about a -1% loss.



Follow me on Twitter @MateoHellion
Profit.ly @paperaccount & @alleywolf
Instagram @MateoHellion

  

No comments:

Post a Comment