Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Penny Farmer Crops to Watch 06/09


Today was pretty good for me. I’m long overnight in $GEVO and will be looking to sell into a pop in the AM or cut my losses. I also made a quick in and out trade of $OREX as it was squeezing into the close… a 7 minute hold netting $600! That should be as motivating to you as it is me. I’m constantly planting the seeds of education so that I can grow my pennies, I hope that you too are a penny farmer.

Here is my watch list (Crops) for tomorrow. Happy Trading!

Main Crops:

BSPM, 200.75% EOD. This had a huge run today after financials and high volume. There doesn’t seem to be much support on the chart, until the $5 to $5.50 ranges on the weekly chart. So if it can crack the $5 level and hold, then this may run a little more. But I’m more short bias on it because I don’t feel that the move today was warranted by the new catalyst.

GEVO, 59.08% EOD. This saw a nice rip today after news that two Alaska Airliners were using their fuel for the first time. There is the potential that the trial run could lead to a much larger contract with Alaska. I think that may be at the heart of the run today. I’m still long from $1.11 when I bought in for a breakout of $1.12. I was looking to exit when I hit a gain of 3% or so but the limit order didn’t get filled. It fade into the close so now my position is in the red, but I can see this possibly gaping/running in the AM.

OREX, 51.56% EOD. This had a slow grind up most of the day and then a squeeze into the close. I managed to trade the squeeze for a quick 5% gain. There is news out so the catalyst is there. This could move further up tomorrow before it dumps.

TPLM, 48.84% EOD. This had a nice move today with further gains in A/H. This could continue higher if the oil industry cooperates. I’m long bias on this at least for another day or two.

Side Crops:

BLPH, CJES, RNVA, BEBE, IMNP, BLIN, GBR,



Please follow me on Profit.ly @PaperAccount and @Alleywolf
On Twitter @MateoHellion
On Instagram @MateoHellion

No comments:

Post a Comment