Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Penny Farmer's Crops to Watch 6/15 $TWER $LBIX $EXAS


Knock on wood, so far my penny harvesting for this week has been very good. Monday was a $232 day and today was a $611 day… who knows what “hump-day” will bring.

My goal for tomorrow is to focus on my trades more in regards to what I’m choosing to get into and when I’m exiting. I’d like to limit myself to one or two trades and that’s it. That way I am lowering my market exposure because every time you put your money into the market you are put it at risk.

And risk management is everything.

Remember to plant the seeds of education and grow your pennies.

Main Crops:

$TWER, 113.94% EOD, this had a great run mid-day to the EOD and it continued to move in A/H. I could see this ripping more tomorrow and wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see a red day until Thursday.  I’d make sure that the HOD during the open market of .32 holds before jumping in, unless it just goes nuts in the open then piggybacking the momentum might be ok.

$LBIX, 68.67% EOD, This had a strong move during the day and nice volume. It could run more so worth watching. Ideally it will breakout above $2.60 and then the mid-day resistance of $2.80. If it does that it could jump to the HOD of $3.34.

$EXAS, 33.38%. This moved up mid-day to the EOD and then ripped up to touch $10.40 in A/H. I think this could go either way tomorrow but if I had to choose one I’d have to say that I’m more bias to the short side here.

Side Crops: $BSPM, $VHC, $XKE, $HUSA, $GEVO

I’m clearing my watch lists from Monday and Tue. For tomorrow I’ll be hunting the stocks on this list as well as monitoring the biggest gainers of the day.

Happy Trading  tomorrow!

Please follow me

Twitter @MateoHellion

Instagram @MateoHellion

Profit.ly @PaperAccount & @PennyFarmer

~ Plant the Seeds of Education and Grow Your Pennies ~       

No comments:

Post a Comment