Welcome to my blog!

I've worn many hats during my entrepreneurial journey, including writing and creating whiteboard videos, marketing, investor relations (Blurbeo), owning and managing my own vapor pen brand (TouchESubject), servicing the real estate market and other clients as the CEO of Puget Sound Field Inspections, founded CLV Investments LLC, and currently holding a position with Byte Me LLC as a Digital Marketing Consultant.

This blog was originally started as a way for me to track my progress in trading stocks, but it's has since morphed into much more. I now use it as a window into what I'm doing to reach my goal of financial freedom. You're going to see what I'm doing to create multiple streams of income, articles and interviews that are business related or featuring other entrepreneurs, and most importantly you're going to get to know me and hopefully I can inspire you to pursue your own dreams

I'm a very driven individual with a passion for customer service and improving our communities.

Please feel free to connect. I'd love to do business with you.


Monday, June 20, 2016

Penny Farmer's Crops to Watch 06/20 $MGT $EXAS $CJES $CPRX $VGZ

Penny Farmer’s Crops to Watch 06/20

GOOOOOD morning Penny Farmers!

I hope that everyone had a great Father’s Day weekend and that you took some time to be with your loved ones. I had planned on taking my family to an air show at Paine Field in Everett on Saturday but the weather had other plans and it rained all day. Instead we took the kids to Finding Dori Thai for dinner, then an arcade for a bit before finishing off the day with ice cream.

Main Crops: $MGT & $EXAS

To recap on Friday I ended up placing a short position on $EXAS with an entry of $10.81 with the goal of being there for the crack of the $10.40 support and ride down to the $8.90 support.

I am also still in a long swing position with $MGT and looking for it to retest the $3.77 HOD and maybe a breakout from there

Both were held over the weekend.



Side Crops: $CPRX, $CJES,  $VGZ,
Follow Me:
Profit.ly @PaperAccount & @PennyFarmer
Twitter @MateoHellion
Instagram @MateoHellion

Plant the Seeds of Education and Grow Your Pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment