Banner

Banner
Welcome to my blog. A lot has changed since I started this thing. I'm now trading live after about a year of paper trading and studying. Originally I had planned on starting part time and slowly growing my account but life has a funny way of changing your plans. I found myself at a crossroads of sorts and quickly realized that I was being given a once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue my goals. I took the leap and I'm not looking back. Follow me here and see the triumphs and the losses.

Updated (08-10-16)

I tend to look for momentum trades that I can hold for anywhere from a few hours to a few days. I usually take positions of $5k to $10k in size to allow larger gains on smaller percentages (it's easier to hit a 1% to 5% gain vs a 10% to 20%+ gainer) and I like to use a trailing stop.

This blog is a way for me to log my progress and to aid me in learning, I hope that you find it useful. Financial freedom isn't given, it is earned. So plant the seeds of education and grow your pennies!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Penny Farmer's Crops to Watch 06/20 $MGT $EXAS $CJES $CPRX $VGZ

Penny Farmer’s Crops to Watch 06/20

GOOOOOD morning Penny Farmers!

I hope that everyone had a great Father’s Day weekend and that you took some time to be with your loved ones. I had planned on taking my family to an air show at Paine Field in Everett on Saturday but the weather had other plans and it rained all day. Instead we took the kids to Finding Dori Thai for dinner, then an arcade for a bit before finishing off the day with ice cream.

Main Crops: $MGT & $EXAS

To recap on Friday I ended up placing a short position on $EXAS with an entry of $10.81 with the goal of being there for the crack of the $10.40 support and ride down to the $8.90 support.

I am also still in a long swing position with $MGT and looking for it to retest the $3.77 HOD and maybe a breakout from there

Both were held over the weekend.



Side Crops: $CPRX, $CJES,  $VGZ,
Follow Me:
Profit.ly @PaperAccount & @PennyFarmer
Twitter @MateoHellion
Instagram @MateoHellion

Plant the Seeds of Education and Grow Your Pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment